Schedule of Events and Times
(Subject to change)
Sunday, March 3, 2019
10:30 Polka Mass with The New Generation @ ABVM Catholic Church, Followed by “The Largest Pie Auction in US History” at the ABVM School.
- Largest Pie Auction in US History. Join us for music, pies and a social at Assumption BVM School.
- Polish Heritage Society Souvenir’s Available
- Maria Deau – Polish Costume Display
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Lounge at the “Casimir” Cobblestone Hotel
- Music by 16 year old Zachary Brzeczkowski from 5 to 7 (guitar/voice)
- Special Happy Hour!
- Anyone that attends will have a chance to win prizes raffled off throughout the evening.
Friday, March 8, 2019
Lunch with Casimir / $10 per person @ Cocktales – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm (limited to 100 people)
- WIN PRIZES & LISTEN TO THE STORY of CASIMIR PULASKI.
- In sponsorship with Figaros, The Polish Chic’n, Cocktales, Super Ron’s
Pulaski Museum Open for Visitors 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Visit with historians at the Pulaski Museum.
Polka Jam Session / FREE admission @ Wicka’s Bar 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- ALL MUSICIANS WELCOME. Starting off Polka Dynamics!
- Snacks provided – Always a fun time!
Aaron Socha’s Live Wire – POLKA DANCE @ Cocktales 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Admission $6/ per person (under 18 free)
- Dance to the music of Aaron Socha’s Live Wire at Cocktales in Pulaski. Refreshments, fun and prizes await polka music lovers!
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Historic Bus Tour – Must register on-line for bus!
- A Woody’s Wheel’s Coach Bus will leave the Pulaski Museum on Saturday for a narrated history tour of Pulaski, Wisconsin in the afternoon tentatively around 1:30 p.m. until 3:30/4:00 p.m. Limited seating – Cost is $5 for a historic tour around Pulaski and surrounding communities. Limited Seating Available! Let’s fill the bus.
Visit the Pulaski Museum (free admission) Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Visit with historians about the Village of Pulaski at the Pulaski Area Historical Society Museum.
Big Casimir Dance – Zielinski’s Historic Ballroom in Pulaski – Admission $12/per person (under 18 free)
- Music by two great bands – IPA Benefit Band (Chicago) & The Maroszek Bros. 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Special Historic Video Presentation of the Maroszek Bros. Story – 47 years of playing polka music.
- Polish Sausage, Paczki’s, & Polkas – Food, Dancing, Prizes & Fun.
- Best Dressed Costume Couple Received $100 CASH PRIZE!
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Mass Celebration & Casimir Hearty Brunch @ St. Casimir Church, Krakow @ 9:00 a.m. (mass) Brunch to Follow – $10 adults, Kids Age 6-16 $5, Under 5 FREE.
- A delicious hearty brunch will consist of egg bakes, Polish Sausage, bread, coffee, milk, juice, French toast sticks for the kids, and a sweet dessert/pastry.
- Maria Deau Display, along with Polka Music after Mass.